Wednesday 17 July 2013

The green skins are gathering.

Que the ominous music. 

I've been through a bit of a doldrums of late, Oldhammer just wasn't doing it for me creativity. Heresy I hear you say burn out I reply, you may have noticed my blog goes in bursts unlike some of these endurance bloggers.. Still I've had a dalliance with CoC of late and a bit of pulp gaming, I though it best to ensure I was hitting peak enthusiasm .

Thankfully the Oldhammer bug is rising again so should be frothing fully by late August. In the mean time I'm getting busy sprucing up old paints on old greenskins. 






7 comments:

  1. keep the faith man, I can spot some very nice looking Wolfriders there
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaming enthusiasms ebb and flow, that's how we end up with such big piles of untouched miniatures. Part of the fun really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Beer bottle caps. A very clever idea! I'd, er...better nip off to get some beer then.

    Nice to have you back online, though!

    Regards
    Gaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often drift off to other periods and styles of game. Warhammer always draws me back eventually.

    Besides seeing Bugs posts on the forum has made me realise I need to get more painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cthulhu whispers to me in dreams too sometimes to lure me away from whatever project I happen to be into.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

    ReplyDelete
  7. It happens......my 28mm Elves, etc, have been pushed to one side and there are a number of 15mm Ancient Greeks sitting in their place. I will come back to them but you need a change if you want to avoid becoming bored, or perhaps I have the attention span of a flea.......

    Andre

    ReplyDelete